Apply our structured, innovation-centred approach to starting your own company
or leading innovation within a corporate environment.
Learn the basics of entrepreneurship, no matter what your background is.
Learn how to solve entrepreneurial challenges and compete in a global economy.
Develop the necessary skills to get you started
Understand the internal organization of companies. Learn new methodologies of entrepreneurship and how to improve your creativity though design thinking. Define your go to market strategy and become the best leader.
- Welcome to Module 1!
- 1.1 Why is it important to learn entrepreneurship? (3:30)
- 1.2 Introduction to Design Thinking (part 1) (5:56)
- 1.3 Introduction to Design Thinking (part 2) (5:53)
- 1.3.b Practicing Design Thinking: designing a bag for a friend
- 1.4 Technology trends for entrepreneurship (7:02)
- Complementary Materials 1
- Self Assessment Test | Module 1
- Welcome to Module 5
- 5.1 Defining the product and the brand (7:42)
- 5.2 Defining the context: competitor, customers and other stakeholder (10:31)
- 5.3 Defining the strategy for reaching the market: marketing mix (12:58)
- 5.4 Opportunities of digital marketing (15:38)
- Complementary Materials 5
- Self Assessment Test | Module 5
Free digital training to gain the entrepreneurial skills. Learn the basics of entrepreneurship at your own pace, no matter what your background is.
This course has been developed by the blended learning BLUES project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the EU.